Washington, D.C., June 2019 – City of Baltimore awarded OST, Inc. an Enterprise Technology Staffing Support contract. Under the terms of this requirements contract, OST will provide direct and remote support to fulfill the Information Technology (IT) requirements of Baltimore agencies as follows:
- Manage the IT portfolio
- Design, implement and maintain broadband technology
- Administer and develop enterprise software applications
- Deliver capital planning services to include analysis, business engineering, management consulting, strategic planning, financial analysis, and specialized mainframe support
- Improve information systems security by conducting security audits/assessments, recommending measures to address any identified vulnerabilities, implementing changes, and documenting upgrades
- Create standards, procedures and guidelines for administering citywide IT operations to ensure the ongoing success of the city
For nearly two decades, OST has provided IT services to government customers at the federal, state, and local level, which gives us the vision and experience required to help these entities achieve their missions and increase efficiency. Our background includes wide-ranging expertise in computing architectures and telecommunications networks.
About OST: OST, Inc. is a provider of C4ISR, Cyber, Engineering, Logistics, Managed Services, and Smart technologies. OST serves several industries, including aviation, defense, financial, health, insurance, utility, and transportation. OST’s client base consists of Fortune 1000 companies and public sector organizations including the U.S. Department of Defense (Air Force, Army, Navy, and Joint programs), Commerce, Education, Energy, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs, and state and local governments. OST is externally appraised/registered at CMMI-DEV Level 3, CMMI-SVCS Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 10002:2018.